RouteFlow implementation idea
This VDO demonstrates how to design and create a RouteFlow ( workflow )
- Creating process
- Drag the route to create process workflow
- Rename the process title and configuration
- Assign user(s) to the process
This VDO demonstrates how to design and create the E-Form
- Dragging the type of field you want to the E-Form
- Adding properties to the fields
- Easy to use with Drag & Drop
- Preview your E-Form
This VDO demonstrates how to process your business with RouteFlow
- Log in to Softflow to start using the designed RouteFlow
- Understanding the assigned processes and tasks
- Check out the task to complete the process
- Attach document(s)
- Track the work progress with work log
RouteFlow BPM Software
The Best of Business Process Management Tool and Workflow Software
Some Core Features
Design eForm easily by simply dragging and dropping, set the column width up to 12 columns, allowing the eForm to be designed as needed.
The ability to add formulas to Fields in eForm can create an eForm that automatically calculates the result.
Pull data from the database to create a field in the eForm and display the results automatically.
Notification alert through e-mail, able to receive notification even though not logged in to the system. Able to configure the notification for example, notify the user when the process is approved
Overview of all the tasks, e.g. number of tasks waiting to be processed, tasks in process, over-due tasks.
Chat system makes the officers collaborate seamlessly
Support external users. Able to create workflows as a public access e.g. complaint system, online ordering system, tracking system
Display work progress in Timeline format make it easy to track the progress
Route to Route
Able to pass on the task from one RouteFlow to another for complex business process RouteFlow